I try to keep a list of books I’ve read. The idea came after seeing someone on the web doing it.
Obviously everything is not there since I can’t remember all of them and since I just created it (november 2019).
- Steal like an Artist - Austin Kleon
- The Perfect Weapon: War, Sabotage, and Fear in the Cyber Age - David E. Sanger
- Les nouvelles guerres: Sur la piste des hackers russes - Boris Razon et Etienne Huver
- The soul of a new machine - Tracy Kidder
- DevOps with Openshift - Picozzi, Hepburn & O’Connor
- Worm, The First Digital World War - Mark Bowden
- Eye of the Needle - Ken Follett
- Building a storybrand : clarify your message so customers will listen - Donald Miller
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products - Nir Eyal
- Voyages d’un philosophe aux pays des libertés - Gaspard Koenig
- Kubernetes Cookbook - Sebastien Goasguen
- Predictably Irrational, Revised: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions - Dan Ariely
- Blockchain Revolution: How the Technology Behind Bitcoin Is Changing Money, Business, and the World - Don Tapscott
- Building Microservices - Sam Newman